Multibrands is proud to introduce the CE-NB certified Panodyne S-400 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for monitoring COVID-19 patients’ health data and other illnesses. The S-400 Oximeter is a pulse, blood oxygen and perfusion index monitor.
It is fast, accurate, portable and features 8 hours of data recording.The CE Certified Panodyne S-400 Oximeter is the leading choice for hospitals worldwide when it comes to monitoring COVID-19 patient’s health data on wards or at home.
It is the choice of leading hospitals worldwide and during the pandemic, it has become a vital data monitoring device to help clinicians monitor Covid-19 patients’ oxygen levels, pulse rate and perfusion index.
The Panodyne S-400 fingertip oximeter can measure oxygen levels (SpO2), perfusion index (PI) and pulse wave (PR) accurately and features a user-friendly:
• SpO2, PR, PI pulse wave, bar graph display
• Battery life indicator
• Colour OLED display
• Auto screen rotation
• Three language settings: English, Spanish and Portuguese
• Low power consumption, shuts down automatically when not in use
• Small volume, light, convenient to carry
• 6 hours continuous operation
• 8 hours sleep monitoring and recording system.