- Intelligent curtain motor suitable for use in most homes.
- Manual opration: When the power is on, the curtain can be pulled by hand for approximately 10 cm. Then the curtain will open or close automatically
- Manual opration without power: With the power switched off the curtain can be opened and closed by hand.
- Obstacle slop funtion: The motor will stop when a moving curtain meets an obstruction, in order to protect the system.
- Intermediate position: The motor can be stopped in an intermediate position so you can place a curtain anywhere between the closed and open positions.
- Automatic position memory: The motor can remember its closed and open positions once the user has made the initial setting.
- Flexible multi-control: Users can choose from several control methods, such as WiFi emitters or conventional switches.
- Easy assembling: Suitable for competent DIY installation with various track components available to enable custom designs and allow for different track lengths.